Tate are really excited to be working with a well renowned company based in Bath. Our client is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their established team.
The role will be focused on supporting the Accounts team regarding billing and managing payment activities.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but may not be limited to:
· Ability to produce reports when required
· Dealing with accounts matters in respect of client and office ledgers
· Weekly expenses payment runs incl. processing
· Processing all payments
· Daily Banking
· Dealing with enquires from members of staff
· Assisting with month and year end procedures
· Processing and monitoring of monies raised and paid to charities
You will need to possess the following:
· Strong attention to detail
· Elite 3E experience as a Practice Management system
· Appropriate level of mathematical skills
· The ability to be flexi and a team player managing tasks and workload on daily basis
· Ability to hit the ground running
· Excellent communication skills written and verbal
This role is working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
The salary is £19000 - £22000 per annum
This is a 12 month contract covering maternity
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact our Bristol branch on 0117 9451644 please ask to speak to Chloe or Georgina
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.