** Digital Project Manager **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£30K £35KWoking, SurreyOur client in Woking, is seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a growing team.As...
*** Marketing Executive ***
Immediate Start and Interviews
£30k - £32k
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
· Identifying and delivering improvements to marketing impact and customer experience
· Being the first point of call for marketing queries and requests, liaising with the regional offices and taking ownership of individual work streams to deliver objectives within budget and deadline
· Producing and updating literature, advertising, direct mail campaigns and presentations; drafting own content as well as editing and proofreading contributions from colleagues and external collaborators
· Managing and integrating website content and SEO, social media accounts and online advertising; tracking and reporting customer journeys, new subscribers and conversion rates
· Organising events for referrers and clients, liaising with suppliers and attending in person as required, managing contact lists and creating delegate material
· Managing relationships with strategic distribution partners, identifying and taking advantage of opportunities to deliver joint marketing initiatives as budget and resources allow
· Researching the market, tracking product developments and competitor activities, and reporting relevant news to the business
High standard of written and verbal communication
Prioritise and manage time effectively
Define and implement logical processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
Work effectively on multiple projects under the direction of different project leaders
Pay attention to detail, produce accurate work and reviewing the work of others
· MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Internet browsers, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Dotmailer (or other email marketing software)
For Further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.