** CAD Specialist **IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS£28k Guildford, SurreyOur client based in Guildford is seeking and experienced CAD SpecialistYou will be an integral member of the Project/...
** Purchasing Assistant **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
ENTRY LEVEL ROLE - No experience required, we are looking for someone with a good work ethic and willing to learn.
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking a Purchasing Assistant to support a Purchasing Team.
You will be responsible for chasing suppliers, updating the price list, codification, production order feasibility, obtaining the quotation for the transport cost and supply chain analysis. By doing so the ideal job holder will offer a great support to the purchasing team.
Furthermore you will be responsible to ensure all invoices received are checked and inputted on the system. This will enable all suppliers to be paid on time.
To provide information to internal customers regarding purchasing orders status by answering inquiries by phone and email, by looking up the inquiries in the sales database.
· To supply fittings and services at the required time and with the required specification
· To provide clear, comprehensive and competitive transport quotes to internal customers in a timely fashion
· To provide an excellent Customer Service by responding to requests quickly and following them up until completion
· Competent with Microsoft. Knowledge of ordering systems may be advantageous
· Must thrive under pressure
· Excellent telephone manner
· High level of customer service skills and professionalism
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· High capacity for problem solving
· Highly organised and disciplined work habits
· Must be flexible team player in accommodating overtime at short notice during peak times
· Must be comfortable dealing with the warehouse, accounts management, contractors and suppliers
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.