Marketing Executive£25k per annumMilton KeynesPermanentFull timeAn exciting opportunity has arisen with our client who is a nationally recognised government body. They are looking for a...
Marketing Manager - 6 - 9 month contract
£70,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an adept and creative Head of Marketing to join a global utilities company. The role based in Milton Keynes, will further enhance our clients marketing function on the UK and Ireland leadership teams and fuse together all marketing elements to support the regional business plan.
The ability to organise yourself and manage a high work load is essential.
Our client requires someone who is IMMEDIATELY available or with a maximum 2 weeks notice.
· Design, create and overview innovative regional multi-channel marketing campaigns, to include content, social media and external paid for media
· Work in partnership with other department heads to ensure all marketing activity is aligned to key business objectives
· Manage external corporate relationships
· To create and oversee marketing controls and processes
· Ensure regulatory compliance
· Reporting and analyse strategic initiatives.
· Compile documents, process flows, use cases, and screen mock up
· Perform campaign analysis and ensure research/analysis responsibilities are executed
· Conduct competitive exploration
· Essential 10 years experience in a senior marketing role
· Degree educated, ideally in the field of Marketing or equivalent qualifications
· Exposure to implementing large scale marketing campaigns
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience/skills then please apply below. If you require further information then please contact Chris Mapp at Tate Recruitment on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.