Trainee Sales Administrator £14,000 -£15,000Location Warsash, SouthamptonMonday to friday 9am 5.30pmA fantastic opportunity has come up for a trainee sales administrator to join a well...
Sales Administration Team Leader
Our client a leading supplier in their industry is currently looking for an additional member to join their friendly and supportive team. This company has an excellent working environment with modern offices, free parking, 25 days holiday and a 4.00pm finish on Fridays' This is an excellent opportunity for a sales administrator looking for the next step in their career.
Role: Sales Administration Team Leader Where: Hedge End Salary: £20,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering any queries from customers over the telephone and via email
- Processing of customers orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaising with the Field Sales Team to ensure customers receive a high level of service
- Checking of information and orders for accuracy
- General administrative support
- Deputising for the Sales Administration Supervisor in their absence and assisting with the development of other team members
You will need:
- A professional telephone manner
- A minimum of 3 years proven sales administration experience
- To be highly organised and efficient
- To be conscientious and diligent
- The ability to retain information
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- A polite, friendly and helpful manner
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Confident IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a couple of years experience with a sales administration role or similar who feels ready to take the next step in their career. The company has a great working environment with a friendly and supportive team. If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience please don't hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.