Autoglass® is the UKs leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, serving more than 1 million motorists each year 24 hours a day, 7 days...
Client Relations supervisor
£25,000 to 28,000
Our client is a global publishing company who are looking for a bright, customer-focused individual with strong account management ability. Within this role, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and supervise a team of representatives.
This is a key role in a dynamic department, where no two days are the same - If this sounds like your next career please apply below.
· Maintain your own portfolio of client accounts
· Support with any client enquiries -ranging from invoicing, payments, product, complaints and services
· Supervise a team of representatives, ensuring that they are supported in achieving KPI's
· Co-ordinate and action projects e.g. rolling out promotions
· Generate reports and analyse trends
Skills and Experience:
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment
· Excellent level of verbal and written communication
· 3 years experience in customer service and a previous supervisory role is beneficial
· Solution focused approach
· Ability to travel if/when required
If you are interested please apply below or for more information contact Chris Mapp or Elison Banan on 01908 200 990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.