Talent Manager Milton KeynesBenefits: work for an award winning organisation, full training and career development programme, REC qualification, quarterly/annual service awards, employee assistance and lifestyle...
£20,000 per annum
FTC 12 Months
Our client is a nationally recognised financial institute, they are looking for a confident and professional Administrator to support their busy department. This role will require you to act as first point of contact and advisor for colleagues, support in managing applications and amendments to billings.
· Provide support and analysis to membership management
· Be a trusted advisor to colleagues and members
· Assist managing applications and amendments to billings
· Ensuring audit registrations are compliant
· Liaise with other departments and teams where required
· Have a flexible approach to work requirements
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong Customer service experience
· Confident user of Word and Excel
· Experience in the financial industry is beneficial
If you are interested please apply below or for more information contact Chris Mapp or Elison Banan on 01908 200 990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.