Sales Order AdministratorPermanent PositionLuton£21,000 + bonus & benefitsExciting opportunity to join well established business focused on providing first-class customer service. Working in a busy sales...
Well-established and expanding business based in Luton is looking for a Sales Order Administrator and will consider candidates with solid Customer Service skills or experienced Order Processors to support a vibrant and busy Sales team
Personality is key for this team so the ideal candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic and outgoing person; experience of working in any sales environments would be an advantage. The role involves dealing with a high volume of inbound enquiries, processing sales orders and managing orders through to delivery.
Salary will reflect level of experience as follows:
£17,500 - £18,500 plus profit share scheme - requires solid Customer Service and Admin experience and will train how to process sales orders
Up to £20,000 plus profit share scheme - previous experience processing sales orders in a similar environment
Required Skills & Experience:
· A positive, proactive and helpful attitude
· Confident and outgoing personality; willing and able to take initiative to deal with and resolve enquiries or issues
· Experience of working in an administrative role including taking inbound enquiries is essential
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
· Independent worker - able to manage own workload and priories, works well alone using initiative but can also work well as part of a team
· Team player is key
· Customer focused, excellent customer service skills
· Experience of sales order processing preferred but will train right candidate who matches other requirements
· Act as the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries
· Process sales orders and manage through to delivery, including raising pick lists for warehouse and releasing orders (training for processing orders will be provided)
· Ensuring customers are kept updated on order progress at all times
· Liaise with internal teams regarding stock and availability
· Liaise with sales teams to support delivery of marketing materials
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.