Tate are currently working with a growing orgnasiation in Leicester South to find an Administrator. This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate who is...
Tate are currently working with a well-established company based in Lutterworth to find them an experienced Scheduling Assistant.
- Dealing with incoming calls from customers dealing with maintenance issues
- Schedule all works to be carried out within set timescales
- Ensure the receipt of approved projects within the area and ensure they are accurately recorded in the appropriate systems
- Manage project start and end dates in the in house system and update with completion confirmations
- Deal with any issues due to projects being delayed
- Enter scheduled work into the relevant databases to produce agreed programmes
- Attend weekly planning meetings and other meetings as required
- Update progress on a weekly basis
- Assist with the creation of daily / weekly team / project whereabouts
- To provide accurate timely reports as and when required
- Experience within a similar role is a must
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous approach to ensuring accuracy of data entry
- Intermediate use of Word/Excel
- Experience in programme planning desirable
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.