Editorial AssistantTemporary for 6-8 weeksImmediate startMon-Fri, 9am to 5pmKey duties include:* Providing a reliable and proactive administrative support to the Publishing Journals team.* Researching related...
Our high profile client based close to Cambridge city centre, are recruiting for a number of Administrators to their busy Publishing team.
Key role requirements:
* Using SAP to create purchase orders and requisitions
* Arranging for invoices to be sent out from SAP
* Ensuring that illustration for journals and print are correct before going into production
* Checking that cover designs meet company policy
* Collecting/distributing post for the team
* Any other ad hoc admin as it arises for the team
* Good demonstrable office administration background
* SAP knowledge would be ideal though not essential
* Sound MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
* Ability to undertake a temporary assignment for 12 weeks in the first instance, working Mon-Fri, 35 hours per week.
Please note that due to proximity to the City Centre there is no on site parking available, though the public transport links are very reliable and frequent.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.