Editorial AssistantTemporary for 6-8 weeksImmediate startMon-Fri, 9am to 5pmKey duties include:* Providing a reliable and proactive administrative support to the Publishing Journals team.* Researching related...
Our prestigious Cambridge client is urgently seeking a Payroll Clerk on a temporary basis for 2-3 months, possibly longer, to support a busy Finance team in the heart of Cambridge.
You MUST have a sound working knowledge of SAGE 50 - as you'll be required to hit the ground running and make maximum impact from day one.
Other key role requirements include:
* Processing monthly computerised payroll
* Maintaining all records linked to the payroll system based in SAGE 50
* Inputting and payment of invoices
* Checking, recording and payment of expenses
* Bank reconciliation and petty cash, PAYE, NIC, Pension, Student Loans and Tax Credits and any other HMRC-related payments
* Maintenance of employee records including SSP and Holiday Pay
* Any other ad hoc financial administration as it arises
* Up-to-date knowledge on current payroll legislation
* Sound working knowledge of Sage 50
* Background of working on a busy accounts dept
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Methodical, articulate, approachable and able to work to structure and process in a busy environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.