What? Marketing ExecutiveWhere? BrightonWhen? ASAPHow much? £25,000 £27,000 p/a dependant on experience My client is looking for a hardworking and creative Marketing Executive to join...
Urgent HR Administrator role, immediate start, for a period of 4-6 months on a contract basis, £8.45 per hour, 40 hours per week, Hove based.
Candidates must be available to start immediately or with a maximum notice period of one week.
Joining a small HR team, and due to increased workload, you will provide professional administrative HR support to the Company. Working closely with the Senior HR Advisor to ensure a high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business. Ensure the HR Manager is supported to achieve the departmental objectives.
· Providing full administrative support to the HR Department.
· Maintaining accurate HR records, including the Companys HR Management system, HR drive and HR files for individual employees.
· Ensuring that all documents are filed in the relevant folders within 5 working days.
· Ensuring that Employee Handbook is kept current at all times, especially whenever new policies are issued or updated.
· Managing pre-employment screening, including reference and criminal records checks. Liaising with Verifile as required.
· Drawing up reference letters, contracts and change of terms letters.
· Ensuring that new joiners complete, sign and return all relevant documentation. Keeping track of outstanding documents and chasing employees as required.
· Maintaining accurate records of lateness, sickness and absence. Ensuring that self-certification forms or fit notes are returned following each episode of sickness.
· Assisting with preparing reports as and when required.
· Taking minutes at internal meetings.
· Acting as the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
· Drafting job descriptions and job advertisements, advertising vacancies internally.
· Managing job advertisements on external job boards and releasing new roles to vacancies, as and when required.
· Managing candidate applications, including responding to job applications, screening CVs, forwarding relevant CVs to hiring managers, setting up interviews and providing interview feedback.
· Participating in interviews as and when required. Ensuring that appropriate interview records are kept.
· Assisting with incoming and outgoing mail.
· Assisting with administrative duties, such as photocopying, printing, scanning, preparing starter packs etc.
· Completing or assisting with various HR projects as and when required.
· Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry. Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
· Contributing to a continual enhancement of the HR department, by providing ideas and suggestions on how to improve procedures and develop the department.
· Escalating issues to Senior HR Advisor/HR Manager as appropriate.
· Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Previous Administration experience.
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Proven experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel (to at least an intermediate standard).
· Excellent attention to detail.
· A positive and can do attitude.
· A welcoming and helpful nature.
· Good organisation and time management skills.
· Enthusiasm and commitment to manage own workload.
· Proven background of working successfully in teams and ability to build strong working relationships.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· 5 G.C.S.E Grades (C and above) including Maths and English, or equivalent.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
· Previous HR experience at Assistant/Administration level is essential.
· CIPD qualifications.
· Previous experience in customer service.
This role is working 9-6pm/8.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday, immediate start, £8.45 per hour for a period of 4-6 months, 22 days holiday pro rata. Interviews w/c 6 February.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.