Are you a competent and efficient Team Administrator looking for a fantastic new role in Winchester? If so, this could be the job for you.Our...
Our client based just outside Winchester are looking for someone to join their team on a temporary basis two days per week. This role will be supporting their filing systems, arranging a slick system and being able to organise managers within the business. The successful person will also have access to online documents and be reasonable for sending these over to project managers when requested.
Responsibilities will include;
- General administration
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Organising filing systems, manual and online
- Liaising with contract managers
- Able to clearly communicate and take direction
You will need;
- The ability to be flexible and support where required
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Happy to work within a construction based environment
Salary is dependent on the person and the level of experience but is likely to be in the region of £9 per hour.
You will need a car to get to this location ideally
Part time, temporary assignment, free parking on-site
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.