We are currently working, exclusively, with a leading Property Advisor based in the heart of the West End who are seeking an administrator to join...
Efficient and bright Junior Administrator required to support Senior EA at leading property specialist firm based in beautiful offices in the heart of the West End.
We are seeking an intelligent and enthusiastic candidate who is ready for a fast-paced and dynamic role within a successful company.
Duties will include:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Taking minutes at staff meetings
- Ordering taxis and making reservations at restaurants
- Ordering stationery
- Preparing meeting rooms for clients
- Any administrative duties such as scanning, filing, printing etc
Ideally, you will have intermediate MS Office skills and be able to multi-task within a busy atmosphere. Most importantly though is an eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
This is a 12 month MAT cover to start in mid-February so please apply now (attaching your CV in MS Word format) for an immediate interview.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.