HR Advisor Temporary Watford £23kWe are currently recruiting for a HR advisor with for a growing company based in Watford. The candidate will need excellent...
People Adviser - Reading with some travel
My client, a professional services company in Reading, is looking to find an accomplished /ER Adviser to join their small but growing HR Team.
The role of the People Adviser is to provide a business partnering approach, working closely with Team Leaders (Partners and Directors) in their designated offices and to coordinate recruitment and other people processes for those teams as required. They are looking for someone with experience from a professional services or Partnership environment who is confident, articulate and comfortable providing both a proactive and reactive advisory service to managers as required, including recruitment, reward, people related matters and processes and complex employee relations.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a graduate who is either fully or part CIPD qualified and is committed to their ongoing professional development
· Have proven experience performing an Advisory role in a fast paced professional services or Partnership environment
· Be an experienced generalist HR Adviser who is comfortable and confident advising and coaching managers on complex employee relations issues including disciplinary and grievance cases, sickness management, performance management and handling investigations
· Have an up to date knowledge of employment law and its applicability
· Have experience of working with Managers or L&D professionals to identify and support staff development opportunities, and experience of/an interest in the design and delivery of Learning and Development initiatives and workshops
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence
· Be able to build strong credible relationships quickly across the Practice at varying levels
· Be proactive as well as reactive, and able to work on their own initiative
· Be a strong team player and be flexible in supporting others in the team as necessary
Whilst you will be based in the Reading office, an element of travel will be required (no more than 1 day per week)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.