A collaborative and entrepreneurial organisation based to the South of Cambridge city centre, are hiring for a HR Advisor on a temp-to-perm basis. This is...
Just in - Immediate opportunity for a HR Officer to join a very established business in Hitchin.
Paying circa £30,000.
Your role as HR Officer will undertake all Human Resource support and advice for line managers and employees regarding the correct implementation of policies and procedures, ensuring consistency and fairness. This role is required to carry out all payroll related work too.
Working closely with the HR Manager, the Site Leader, the local management team and the wider HR team you will actively manage the day to day HR issues, ensure best practice and maximise opportunities to increase business performance from an HR perspective.
We are seeking an experienced HR Officer with:
· A minimum of 2 years of generalist HR activities within a manufacturing or similar environment.
· Competent with managing ER cases and
· Computer literacy - Advanced Excel and Word
· Experience of working with Trade Unions.
· Certificate in Personnel Practice or equivalent.
Your attributes will include:
· Role-modelling the can-do positive attitude, at all times, ensuring HR is regarded as a trusted partner.
· High levels of resilience and able to respond well under pressure. Have a mature, confidential and flexible approach to your work and the ability to influence to get great results through working in collaboration with the management team
· Attention to detail and good organisation/time management skills with the ability to work on own initiative.
Tate have a full job specification to discuss with suitably qualified candidates.
Please express your interest by using the APPLY button here and attaching your latest CV.
Tate will endeavour to contact you by phone or email within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.