Editorial AssistantTemporary for 6-8 weeksImmediate startMon-Fri, 9am to 5pmKey duties include:* Providing a reliable and proactive administrative support to the Publishing Journals team.* Researching related...
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum Dependant On Experience
A well established, innovative company based in South Cambridge are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. The salary is dependent on experience of the duties present in the job description below. The business is accessible via train from central Cambridge.
Key responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
* Supporting the senior management team including the CEO
* Diary management for the team
* Administration tasks that include - printing, photocopying, archiving
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Ordering items for the team
* Ad-hoc support to the sales and project management team
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of working within a similar position
* A keen eye for detail
* Good communication skills
* A professional attitude and strong work ethic
* Good IT skills including MS Office
* The desire to work within a busy team
If the above role is of interest and matches your skills and experience please apply within or contact Liam on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.