Head BuyerTemporary to PermanentHertfordshire£17.94 to £25.64 per hourThe role is to ensure that all goods required are purchased at the best possible quality and price....
Junior Business Development Manager
£25,000 plus OTE
Are you interested in working for a well-established, ever growing business based in Dunstable?
· Targeting new business opportunities by sourcing potential customers via internet searches, publications, lead generation and other methods.
· Providing monthly updates on the customer opportunities in the marketplace, and news about any competition activity.
· Actively participate and contribute in all team discussions, meetings and events, demonstrating a positive attitude to colleagues at all times.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures relating to sales activity, health and safety and quality management.
Key skills required:-
· Organisational and administrative skills.
· Effective Communication.
· Occasional travel abroad for overnight stay.
If you feel you have all the requirements for the position please call Jenny Lloyd 01442 345210 or email your CV .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.