We are actively recruiting for a Cashier/Finance Assistant to join a fast growing property firm based in the West End. This is a brand new...
Sales Coordinator required for well-established property investment company based in beautiful offices in the heart of the West End.
Predominantly you will be supporting the Sales Team specialising in large scale property developments across London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as liaison for the Sales Team, being the main point of contact for solicitors, the Legal Team, purchasers, external and internal stakeholders and more
- Creating sales strategies
- Producing reports for the board and HOD
- Ensuring any legal documents are accurately prepared and sent
- Answering any and all applicant enquiries through the website
- Managing the CRM system
Ideally, you will have extensive knowledge of the property investment industry, preferably across larger. You will need to be a strong communicator, be able to think quickly on your feet and use your initiative confidently.
If you match the above, please apply attaching your CV in Microsoft Word format for an immediate interview.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.