Editorial AssistantTemporary for 6-8 weeksImmediate startMon-Fri, 9am to 5pmKey duties include:* Providing a reliable and proactive administrative support to the Publishing Journals team.* Researching related...
Our client based in Cambridge City Centre, is hiring for a part time Administrator working 2 days a week within their private Medical Centre.
Key duties will include:
* Filing patient medical notes both manually and electronically
* Updating an in-house database and checking patient details for accuracy
* Arranging for patient prescriptions to be collected/delivered
* Some typing of medical notes and correspondence
* Taking incoming telephone calls to the Centre
* Any other ad hoc admin as it arises on a case by case basis
If you have a proven administrative background, and ideally some knowledge of working within a medical/clinical setting then please apply now by attaching your CV in Word format.
This role is offered on a temporary basis for approx 10 weeks and there is flexibility over which 2 days per week are worked.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.