Temporary Receptionist urgently required for a prestigious international school based in the heart of the West End.We are seeking a strong candidate to provide exceptional...
Friendly, confident Reception Assistant required to join successful, corporate firm assisting a busy reception team with the preparation/management of busy meeting rooms and greeting clients and visitors.
Duties will include;
- Assist with general enquiries
- Greet clients and visitors to the building
- Book meeting rooms
- Prepare meeting rooms, organise refreshments, set up externally sourced catering, ensure rooms are stocked with stationery and drinks
- Clear meeting rooms, ensure rooms are tidy and well maintained
- Cover front of house reception desk over lunch
If you come from a retail, waitressing, hairdressing or customer service background and you are looking to begin a career in office support, then we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join one of London's leading firms in an entry level reception job.
Please apply attaching your CV in Word format as soon as possible. This is a temp to perm position so you must be available immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.