Telesales Agent £17,320 + Commission Our client, a leading international food company are looking to recruit a telesales agent to join their expanding team within...
What: MI Manager
Where: Close to Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £30K - £35K (dependent on experience)
Tate Birmingham are currently recruiting for an MI Manager for our automotive client.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who possesses knowledge of the industry.
Key responsibilities include;
· Manipulation of data.
· Trend Analysis
· Interpreting trends/competitor activity through data insights.
Experience and skills required;
· Marketing background (minimum 2 years) is desirable.
· Proven experience at MI manager level.
· Enthusiasm and drive to achieve results and growth
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· The ability to drive own development and shape role where required
Benefits include but are not limited to;
· On-site canteen
· Commutable with on-site car parking
· Great company culture
· 25 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy more)
· Competitive and beneficial pension
If you are interested in this position please call Raj at the Tate Birmingham office on 0121 200 2535, alternatively email at
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.