A new opportunity for a Legal Professional to join an international, corporate business to oversee the compliance & legal requirements to supply staff at various...
£25,000 to £27,000
An exciting opportunity to join an ethical and responsible national organisation at their head office in Luton. This successful business are seeking a Commercial Assistant for their established team.
This position is ideal for somebody from a commercial background or a Junior Account Manager ready to take their career to the next level.
· Assist with Commercial Director's responsibilities
· Respond to and handle queries, calls and emails
· Ensure appropriate follow-up actions are seen through to completion
· Customer coordination
· Correspond with and amend orders
· Liaise with production and finance teams
· Meet with clients
· Ad-hoc duties when required
· Background within account management or similar position
· Independent working
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident and professional
If you can demonstrate the above requirements and feel you have recent, relevant experience for this particular role then please submit your CV or contact Adam at Tate on 01442 345 210 to discuss the opportunity further. I look forward to hearing from you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.