An administrator position for a reputable construction / property based company in Central London is currently available. Paying 25K this company offers a sociable culture...
What; Team Administrator Where; City of London How much; up to £30,000
An exciting opportunity for an Administrator to support the HR and Legal team within a leading architectural practice based in the City.
This is a newly created role due to expansion, so is a fantastic position for a flexible, high-energy administrator to gain exposure to critical areas of a business. Dependent on needs, you will be working closely with the HR Managers and the Legal counsel within the team - providing administrative support where needed. The practice is extremely busy and highly regarded, so there will often be projects and other tasks that you can lend your hand to.
Your responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Diary management and liaising across teams to coordinate meetings
- Supporting new starter inductions and leavers, contracts and related paperwork
- Administration of all employee records, changes and updates
- Administrative support across both departments, processing invoices, preparing documentation and manuals
- Other ad-hoc project support
The work is extremely varied and they are a team that work extremely closely together - you must have a muck in attitude and be a true team player.
You must have:
Solid proven experience within the office environment (Ideally within the corporate sector)
HR/Legal exposure isn't crucial but would be an advantage
Graduate level or equivalent qualifications
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.