Sales Administrator £18,500PermanentLutonAre you interested in working for a well-established, ever growing, medium sized business based in Luton?Our Client in Luton is looking for an...
Junior Financial Administrator - Harpenden - £18-21k
A junior administrator is required to join a small financial company in Harpenden, the ideal person must have a keen interest in progressing a career within the financial services industry. The role will initially be a support to the office and will have the following duties-
- Opening post.
- Answering phones.
- Greeting clients who are having meetings at the office.
- Audio typing of letters and reports.
- Ringing companies to obtain current client data.
- Scanning documents onto client records and updating client records.
- Producing & checking client valuations.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following-
- Ideally experience working in the financial industry or a keen interest in progressing in this career.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.