First class Personal Assistant required to support extremely busy Partner at leading Accountancy firm within the tax team, based in beautiful offices in the heart...
We are currently working, exclusively, on an brand new and exciting PA opportunity. The organisation, based in Holborn, are seeking a driven, pro-active and passionate PA to join them in February on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will join an ambitious and supportive team and become an integral part of the business supporting a Director and occasionally the wider team.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Acting as a first point of contact for the Director via both email and telephone
- Extensive diary support
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and sending these out to the Board and wider team as and where necessary
- Booking travel and accommodation requests
- Managing expenses for the entire department
- Drafting agendas
- Liaise regularly with internal and external contacts
- General administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will need strong communication skills and be confident dealing with people at a senior level as well as being extremely organised. The Director has a very busy schedule and this will need to be managed and prioritised effectively and efficiently.
Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be required for this role.
Interviews - w/c 30th February 2017
Salary - £30,000
Contract type - 12 month fixed term
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.