Client Relations supervisor£25,000 to 28,000Milton KeynesPermanent Our client is a global publishing company who are looking for a bright, customer-focused individual with strong account management...
Technical First Line Support Advisor
£20,000 per annum rising to £21,000 including £200 monthly bonus*
Hours: Shifts between 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday
(Flexibility to work weekends if and when required)
A focused and committed Technical First Line Support Advisor is required to work for multinational organisation, who are currently undergoing extensive expansion. With this role, the selected candidate will be the first line support to engineers and will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service to all customers globally. We require someone who is fully flexible to work shifts.
Our client requires someone who is IMMEDIATELY available or with a maximum 2 weeks notice.
· Produce monthly/weekly reports to monitor any problems
· Set up new customer sites via internal CRM system.
· Use of SQL (inputting of data)
· Configuration of internal systems
· Be the first point of contact to support customers and engineers
· Accept and prioritise work orders and emails
· Provide 24h On Call support - 1 week out of every month (earning an additional £200 bonus)
· Respond to all incoming communication via email and telephone
· Check all new systems are set up correctly via the internal CRM system and rectify remotely if not.
· Assign calls received to relevant team to get issues resolved
Experience and skills required;
· Previous experience of working with SQL
· Time management
· Customer Service skills working in a technical capacity
· Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience/skills then please apply below.
If you require further information then please contact Elison Banan or Christopher Painter at Tate Recruitment on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.