Customer Service Advisor Salary: £17k £18k per annum (dependent on experience)Temp to Perm contract My well established and dynamic client is currently looking to for Customer...
Technical Advisor - First Line Support
£20k per annum rising to £21,000 (Inc. £200 bonus paid monthly)
Shifts between 7.00hrs and 17.00hrs Monday to Friday
Must be flexible to work weekends to meet business needs.
We are seeking an attentive and dedicated Technical First Line Support Advisor to work for an international company. As first line support to engineers, you will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service levels and be able to converse with people from across the glove. You must be fully flexible to work shifts and be immediately available or have a maximum 2 weeks notice.
· Monthly and weekly reporting to monitor issues
· Establish new customer sites through internal systems
· SQL use (inputting of data)
· Configuration of internal systems
· First point of contact to support engineers and customers
· Accept and prioritise workload - orders and emails
· Provide 24h On Call support - 1 week out of every month (earning an additional £200 bonus)
· Respond to all incoming communication via email and telephone
· Check all new systems are set up correctly via the internal CRM system and rectify remotely if not.
· Assign calls to relevant team to get issues resolved
Experience and skills required;
· Previous experience of working with SQL (preferred, not essential)
· Prioritisation and time management
· Customer Service skills working in a technical capacity
· Previous experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
If you require further information then please contact Chris Mapp at Tate Recruitment on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.