We are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join fantastic employer in Leicestershire. The role is paying above the market average with salaries on...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist / Administrator to join a growing organisation based in South Leicester. You will be smartly presented, friendly and professional in order to portray a professional image to all visitors. There will be occasions where you will be working alone therefore the ability to work independently is vital.
- Answering the phone and answering all face to face enquiries.
- Opening, recording and distributing incoming post.
- Maintaining adequate office consumables/supplies and reordering as appropriate.
- Franking (and recording) external post.
- Setting up and clearing meeting rooms for buffet lunches.
- Supporting the admin team in producing agenda, letters, and correspondence as required.
- General ad hoc office duties such as, filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving
- Supporting the admin team in producing agendas, letters, and correspondence as required.
- Strong level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thoroughness and a methodical approach to work
Previous office Reception and Admin experience is essential. This is a full time position working Monday - Friday 09.00am till 5.30pm, Salary £18k. If you feel you match the criteria above please apply today or call 0116 2544416.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.