We are currently working, exclusively, with a leading Property Advisor based in the heart of the West End who are seeking an administrator to join...
We are currently working with a prestigious and extremely well known retail company based in the West End of London who are seeking a Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
Amazing open plan offices in a creative environment, this really is a unique opportunity for someone looking to progress to the next step in their finance career.
You will be supporting the Finance Director, and will become an integral part of the finance department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Bank Reconciliation
· Creditors control Account Reconciliation
· Being responsible for the companies petty cash
· Accruals and repayments
· Being responsible for all of the company's credit card transactions and ensuring that these are all logged accordingly
· Assistant with month, year and quarter end
· Importing invoices onto the company's accounting system
Experience working with Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
Experience working with Magento would be advantageous
Previous experience working with an accounting system
The ideal candidate will be pro-active, conscientious and have strong attention to detail, looking for the opportunity to develop their skills.
The role is a part time (24 hours per week), permanent role and paying a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 (Pro-Rata) to start as soon as possible.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.