An exciting opportunity has arisen for an On-boarding Compliance Administrator to join a leading financial firm based in Leicester City Centre. You will be responsible...
Are you looking for a compliance based role within one of the worlds largest financial professional services?
- Completing high quality in-house checks whilst ensuring that they are to the highest standard possible
- Conducting basic anti-money laundering, identity and sanctions checks
- Liaising with stakeholders and responding to all queries
- Accurately completing client and on-boarding and continuance processes
- Working on set projects to tight deadlines and actively participating in team meetings
This assignment is initially a 12 month fix term contract with the view of going permanent.
If you have experience of working in a financial / professional services compliance or "client take-on" role we would love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.