** Supply Chain Coordinator ** IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS£25k £28k + Excellent BenefitsWoking, SurreyFree onsite ParkingA fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Supply Chain...
**Project Lighting Engineer - Sales**
£30K - £35k dep on Exp + Bonus
Locations: South East and South West London
PLEASE NOTE - This is a field based role, with the HUB based in Guildford, Surrey.
The provision of specification sales support to assist in the consolidation of our clients existing architectural lighting business and the generation of new business development opportunities by establishing new key account clients, with project portfolios capable of producing sustainable growth within the territory.
· The identification of potential key accounts/business opportunities and initial client introduction.
· The promotion of product portfolio and the formation and development of any possible business relationships.
· Client education as to the benefits of an intelligent lighting system, both in environmental, operational and resulting financial terms.
· The gathering and collation of market and client specific information relevant to the Companys activities and the management of the resulting database.
· Client confidence building through close working liaison and customer support.
· Adding value to the product through the brand by raising awareness
· The facilitation and negotiation of the tendering process through involvement in the preparation and submission of a volume of quotations capable of generating a final order value equal to or in excess of agreed sales targets.
· To carry out continual project management on all open quotations.
· The ongoing development of client business relationship via close liaison throughout the duration of a contract and the use of the resulting trust and respect as the foundation for future business opportunities.
· The administration of the regional specification sales business and the use of good housekeeping practices to achieve this.
· The ideal candidate has experience and a proven, long-term track record within the industry or similar specification sales
· Must have a desire to build relationships and provide the best level of service above all else
· Must have a nature whereby they can inspire their customers and provide credibility
· Must have a winning attitude
· Must have a very strong work ethic
· Must be pro-active, conscientious and manage time effectively
· Must be able to negotiate effectively with all stakeholders
· Must demonstrate a stable career history
· Computer literate
· Must have a full driving license
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.