Office Manager £30k £35kGuildford, Surrey IMMEDIATE START INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD W/C 27TH FEBOur client based in Guildford, is seeking an experienced Office Manager to support...
**Account/Business Development Manager - Retail Lighting **
£32K - £43K dep on Exp + Bonus
Locations: South London and North London
PLEASE NOTE - This is a field based role, with the HUB based in Guildford, Surrey.
These roles are a consolidation of our clients existing retail lighting business and the generation of new business development opportunities by establishing new key account clients, with project portfolios capable of producing sustainable growth within the territory.
The candidate will cover mainly customers based in South London and Southern Home Counties.
· The identification of potential key accounts/business opportunities and initial client introduction.
· The promotion of product portfolio and the formation and development of any possible business relationships.
· Client education as to the benefits of an intelligent lighting system, both in environmental, operational and resulting financial terms.
· The gathering and collation of market and client specific information relevant to the Companys activities and the management of the resulting database.
· Client confidence building through close working liaison and customer support.
· Adding value to the product through the brand by raising awareness
· The facilitation and negotiation of the tendering process through involvement in the preparation and submission of a volume of quotations capable of generating a final order value equal to or in excess of agreed sales targets.
· To carry out continual project management on all open quotations.
· The ongoing development of client business relationship via close liaison throughout the duration of a contract and the use of the resulting trust and respect as the foundation for future business opportunities.
· The administration of the regional specification sales business and the use of good housekeeping practices to achieve this.
· Gained new key accounts/business
· Effective project management
· Client confidence
· Met or exceeded agreed sales targets
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.