Team Assistant opportunity within a planning consultancy based in North London. The role offers a salary of up to £30,000 with great benefits and a...
An Administrator position for a British retail head office based in North London is currently available. Paying £21,000 this company offer great benefits and a sociable culture!
Due to growth my client are now looking for administrators with experience in systems and order processing to provide support to their Sales Managers and the Sales Support Team Leader. This role is a coordination role and so requires someone confident, with strong communication skills, who can actively liaise between the companies departments to support the sales process and ensure orders are administered to the customers requirements. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
· Keeping central system information up to date
· The processing of customer orders
· Ordering documentation for key account orders
· Liaising with all relevant departments e.g. Merchandising, Design, Marketing etc.
· Assisting in sourcing imagery of products
· Liaising with the warehouse team on deliveries
· Managing and updating customer range plans
· Supporting launch events, trade shows and customer meetings
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Salary sacrifice ride to work scheme and childcare vouchers
· Staff discount
· Prosecco every Friday!!!
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.