Sales ExecutiveSouthamptonMy client, a leading IT Reseller are actively looking for an experienced Sales Executive/Account Manager to join their growing team in Southampton. Which is...
Co-Ordinator - £23,700 - pro rata
Southampton - Close to transport links and free parking available
Central Southampton based - growing team is looking for a Co-ordinator to join their dynamic team to work 15 hours per week. This will be on a four weekly rotation, and will include evenings and weekends, as this is a 24hour service site.
You will have a hands on approach, common sense, be an excellent communicator, and ideally have dispatch or co-ordination experience. However this is not essential.
The Purpose of the role;
· To provide direct supervision and leadership to clinical and non-clinical staff working within the Out of Hours service.
·Ensure visiting cars are dispatched in a timely, professional and efficient manner in accordance with set timeframes, working closely with the Dispatch team.
·To be the first point of contact for on-duty employees to deal with queries and provide guidance.
Duties to include;
· Assess and organise the visiting Doctors
· Promote good relationships with patients, clinicians, other staff and stakeholders involved in the system.
· Co-ordinate the home visits, dispatching patient details to visiting cars, confirming receipt and providing directions as required.
· Contact patients by telephone using sensitivity and tact informing them of the doctors expected visit time and document details of communications with patients.
· Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
· Experience within a customer service or logistic management environment
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Able to use Microsoft Office applications
· Have geographical knowledge of the Hampshire coverage area
· A background in healthcare
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Hayley Young at or phone 02380 835 800.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.