** Digital Project Manager **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£30K £35KWoking, SurreyOur client in Woking, is seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a growing team.As...
*** Product Line Manager - Marketing ***
Immediate start and Interviews
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager.
This position supports a niche business. You will be responsible for the profitable growth of the product line consisting of standard, well-established mature as well as new products. Strong emphasis on bringing new products and line extensions to market but also has overall product line management responsibility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manages product line direction through ongoing assessment of current products, pricing, and position.
· Interacts with business units to develop product requirements.
· Ensures all goals and objectives are met by continually monitoring and reporting on trends, financial changes and other problem areas.
· Develops and evaluates opportunities for new products and/or line extensions.
· Identifies new target markets and related strategies.
· Through close contact with target market and internal/external customers, responsible for new product visioning and idea generation.
· Participates in technology and product roadmap development.
· Develops business cases for new product
· Defines target markets/customers and product positioning.
· Initiates, manages and tracks products through the development cycle.
· Develops product definition including performance objectives, reliability and functional features, and life cycle forecasts.
· Identifies sales channels to distribute products to targeted markets/customers.
· Develops new product introduction plan.
· Responsible for the launch of new products.
· Initiates and participates in the development of marketing collateral, sales promotions and special incentive programs.
· Develops and conducts product, market and application training.
· Ensures successful transition to production environment.
· Conducts product review meetings.
· Product line/Marketing experience
· Knowledge of financial components of product and marketing management, including product contribution margins, profit and loss statements, budget processes, and return on investment calculations
· Experience using team collaboration software tools
· Knowledge of product management tools
· Analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to articulate complex concepts to a broad range of internal and external audiences
· Proven ability to effectively communicate with several types and levels of staff and external contacts, both in writing and verbally
· Must have effective presentation skills
· Ability to work simultaneously on many priorities, which change frequently
· Assertive, persuasive and creative problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead and organize cross-functional meetings and committees
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.