Facilities AssistantTemporary Up to £9 per hourBased in Hemel HempsteadA rare and fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in Hemel Hempstead. We are recruiting...
Are you a highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business? Do you have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers?
Tate have an opportunity for an office based Sales Executive to join a market leading business and contribute towards the success of the team. Your role will be to generate new sales leads from multiple sources including social media, marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
Candidates with experience of working with technical sales teams or in technical environment such as property development, architecture, design or construction would be an advantage.
· Creating activity to generate sales leads - social media, email, telephone
· Follow up leads generated
· Work closely with the sales team
· Ensure leads are entered clearly and accurately on system
· Keeping track and reporting on lead pipeline - prospects, live leads
· Work to team and individual targets, delivering and exceeding results
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience in a similar role generating sales leads
· Experience of working with technical sales teams or in technical environment such as property development, architecture, design or construction would be an advantage
· Ability to engage with technical products
· Excellent communication - written and verbal
· Clear, confident telephone manner, drive to make outbound calls
· Inquisitive, positive, driven and motivated to succeed
· Excellent numeracy
· Good level of time management and organisation skills
· I.T. literate - MS Office, MS Outlook as a minimum
· CRM, SAGE 200, Kompass and Lead Forensics would be an advantage
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.