I have an exciting new temporary opportunity, working in the Chandlers Ford area as a Service Controller. The role is starting ASAP and will go...
Administrator - Chandlers Ford - £20,000-£22,000
An experienced and capable administrator is required for a friendly professional services organisation based in Chandlers Ford.
The role is key to the business and will involve supporting the partners within the team and will be varied and involve a range of responsibilities
Duties will include:
Proving an administration service including arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, providing refreshments and updating the team diary
Setting up clients files and ongoing database management
Processing company correspondence including, reports, schedules and fee notes
Producing Management Information reports using Excel
Answering the telephone and taking messages
Project work for managers within the business which may include database cleansing
General administration including sending out mailers, photocopying and scanning.
· Strong administration skills with proven experience of supporting a team
· Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills
· Very good competency in Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
· The ability to prioritise own workload and able to work to varying deadlines
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for an administrative role with training and career prospects.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.