my client is a large and corporate organisation who are within the FMCG industryA french patisserie business;Based in Southall;Monday to Friday, to also work one...
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
My client is based in Southall and is seeking an individual to join there team, a 12 month contract, however a potential view to go permanent following the 12 month contract; or a permanent role
YOU MUST HAVE AIRFREIGHT AND IMPORT N+ CUSTOMS EXPERIENCE
logistics AND TRANSPORT ORGANISATION
A service coordinator
Your will be a confident communicator, who is an efficient and organised administrator;
process driven who is diverse, willing and flexible
YOU MUST COME FROM THE FREIGHT FORWARDING INDUSTRY WITH SEA FREIGHT EXPOSURE;
· All tasks to be carried out in accordance with customer specific guidelines and procedures
· Prompt and efficient answering of telephones, own calls, and unanswered calls for other team members
· Customer Liaison
· Up stream customer Supply Chain management
· Liaison with overseas partners as and when required
· Job file creation for AJL customers and non AJL customer
· Completing customer delivery requirements
· Completing customer invoicing were required
· Completing various operational reporting
· Completing various systems issues were required
· Prompt and accurate filing
· Scanning and photocopying of documents
· Assist other coordinators to ensure smaller customers are fully handled correctly
· Assisting senior members of staff with customer KPI reporting where required
· Familiarisation of company procedures as detailed in Staff Handbook
· To be familiar with the Corporate ISO/Quality Procedures, specifically the customer specific processs
· Have the necessary level of training on IT systems
· On the job training to enable career development
· Maintain H&S awareness and security of your own work area in line with dept. and corporate procedures
· Thorough knowledge of local and corporate ISO/Quality Procedures, specifically customer specific processs
· Effective liaison with other departments
· Ensure company financial regulations are followed and that the correct paperwork (sales, COD, or immediate payment invoices) are raised as necessary.
· Ensure all distribution / warehouse related matters are carried out in accordance with the import / export procedures.
· Support junior members of the team in their learning and development
· Ensure all queries are acted upon immediately and where necessary escalated to Senior staff.
· The necessary level of Jubilee and computer training
Be aware of the Company Security policy
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.