Switched on Office Coordinator required for ongoing temporary role at fast-paced technology consultancy firm based in West London.We are looking for a hard-working and well-presented...
We are currently recruiting for our clients family run business based in Sutton, reporting into the Head of Operations on a full time, permanent basis.
The Operations Assistant reports to the Head of Operations and provides operational support in the sourcing and supply of the entire range of products. Specifically this includes raising purchase orders and checking invoices, price lists and master file maintenance, booking-in stock and releasing of sales invoice files, as well as day to day contact with the warehouse/logistics provider and occasionally with customers too.
Use of the companies systems to carry out purchasing functions will be a major part of the role and connected to this are the Intersell and Pixsell systems (for online ordering by sales agents and customers), both of which will be updated and maintained by the Operations Assistant.
Additionally the Operations Assistant will be trained in Sales Administration in order to help with order entry during peak periods as well as providing other support so as to provide customers with additional product information (e.g. barcodes, product images).
The job holder will also provide additional support to the Customer Services area of the business, dealing with queries from consumers, again during peak periods.
· Ordering stock of finished products and components in line with the purchasing decisions of the Head of Operations. Raising purchase orders for puzzles, games and playing cards and for call-offs of previously produced puzzles.
· Entering stock into Amsolve system, applying coefficients and reconciling with supplier invoices.
· Running end of day and end of month reports.
· Setting up new products in all systems (Amsolve, Pixsell & Intersell).
· Maintaining Pixsell & Intersell systems.
· Dealing with warehouse on any delivery issues as they arise and seeking export quotes.
· Entering re-work or finished product assembly on to system.
· Making stock adjustments as requested by Head of Operations.
Export (Amazon USA/Canada and other North American customers)
· Arranging logistics for shipments to US third party warehouse.
· Administration of Amazon USA & Canada orders in Vendor Central and liaising with US warehouse to ensure fulfilment of these orders and those of other North American customers is carried out as required.
· Entering customer orders, during peak periods.
· Updating price lists (Standard, EAN list, Territories) with new product releases. Brief printers for new Price Lists and Price List Order Forms twice a year.
· Updating Master spreadsheet with Product and Packaging information (weights and measures)
· Maintaining Product Testing records and ensuring certification is up to date.
· Arranging for despatch of samples to customers and testing house, as required.
· Providing sales information and stats as and when required. Completing spreadsheets for customers with product information and sending images.
Essential knowledge and experience
· A high level of numeracy
· Evidence of analytical ability
· Excellent computer skills including Excel experience
Personal attributes and skills
· Eager to learn, quick to assimilate information
· Hands-on, team player
· Service oriented, happy to help out
· Ability to solve problems
· Good planning and organisational skills; ability to juggle varying workload
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.