Are you looking for a new opportunity with one of the worlds largest financial professional services? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Administrator to join one of the world's largest financial professional services in Leicester.
This assignment is initially temporary assignment until the New Year. You must have previous experience within an administrative, or business research role. Your previous experience will enable you to hit the ground running, working for a well-established company who value their staff.
For this role, you will need to:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and pivot tables
- Experience in research work and familiarity with corporate structures
- Previous use of additional of sources such as Fame and Orbis, Dun & Bradstreet, Smartsearch, WorldCheck would be an advantage
- Strong personal communication skills, active questioning and listening skills
- Dealing with all queries from stakeholders and queries escalated by the team
- Monitoring work-flow and managing own work-flow effectively to set deadlines
- Conducting quality control checks for colleagues
- Keeping up to date with key areas of compliance, including relationship checking, anti-money laundering, corporate investigations, and overall client take on and continuance procedures
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please get in touch today or contact Sheena Shah on 0116 244416.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.