Data Administrator wanted for a 6 month contract working for a busy Oil & Gas company in Shepherds Bush. The successful applicant will need the...
We are currently working on an amazing opportunity to join a leading clinic based on Harley Street. The post holder will be a key member of the Quality Team and support the development and implementation of all aspects of work in relation to governance including patient safety, patient experience and clinical effectiveness.
The post holder will support the Director and provide support and guidance to all members of staff. The post holder will be expected to deliver on a range of projects, and ensure that national best practice is adhered to and that regulatory requirements for governance are fulfilled.
Duties are to include but not be limited to:
- To interpret national initiatives for safety and quality and provide advice on how best to deliver positive outcomes.
- To work with staff to implement and maintain governance arrangements.
- To populate and keep up to date the governance dashboard and risk management data so that information is current and accurate.
- To analyse complex data and provide regular, accurate and timely reports relating to governance, which will assist in the evaluation of the services being provided.
- To identify training needs, in relation to governance and provide suitable training where required.
- To support and provide training for new starters as part of the induction programme.
- To participate in the development of external reports, such as governance dashboards where required.
- To provide advice and support to all staff undertaking risk assessments.
- To assist the Director in the development of policies and maintenance of a policy library.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and confident liaising at all levels. A professional and caring manner towards patients, visitors and colleagues at all times is key and you must have the willingness to contribute to the development of the organisations philosophy and vision.
You must thrive in a busy environment and have a keen eye for detail with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
Full training will be provided and this role will offer an immediate start date with a salary of £25,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.