What? Case Administrator
How Much? Up to £24,493 p/a
Pensions are making headlines. People are living longer, and need to save more for later life.
The Government has introduced a number of major reforms to the pensions system. At The Pensions Regulator, the UK regulator of work-based pension schemes, you
The Pensions Regulator provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping their people meet their full potential.
They are currently looking for a Case Administrator to support the Case Management team through the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative service in relation to all case and local continuous improvement work.
- provide administration support on case and local continuous improvement work to the Case Management team
-Provide administration for internal and external case team meetings and calls, including coordinating timing, sending out agendas, taking minutes and ensuring minutes are agreed, ensure all case related correspondence is saved appropriately to the document management system
- Suggest process improvements to the line manager
- Assist in creation of case documentation (e.g. from templates), maintain hard copy case documents as required, system updates for cases to ensure accurate information for MI purposes
- Support the case teams in escalation of cases (e.g. to moderation panels or case committee)
- Provide general administrative support as required for the Case Management team
- Support new starters in the Case Administration and Management teams
- Flexible in approach and able to priorities work appropriately
- Data Entry/records
- Able to Prioritise and have a flexible approach
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of operating model, value chain and business rules
- Thorough knowledge of Case and Project procedures
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Stakeholder Management
- Data Protection Act / Freedom of Information general principles
- Identify, prioritise and plan effectively - Experienced
- Deliver appropriate outcomes in line with our objectives - Experienced
- Evaluate, learn, adapt and improve - Experienced
- Understand our audience - Experienced
- Communicate clearly - Mentor
- Build good working relationships - Experienced
- Respect others - Experienced
- Take responsibility - Experienced
- Behave professionally - Experienced
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £24,250, they offer:
· Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
· discretionary bonus arrangements
· generous annual leave provision
· flexible working arrangements
· development opportunities
· enhanced parental leave arrangements
· a free employee assistance programme
· an excellent office location.
If you feel that your skillset and experience match the job specification and you are looking to work for an excellent company based just minutes walk from Brighton station then please apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.