My client are currently recruiting for a Payroll Associate to join their team based in Oxford.Main elements to the role are as follows: Prepare approx....
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to lead the administration team for a Educational Institute. My client delivers an extensive range of courses in Leadership and Management for Executive clients. This role will be required to work closely with their business development team to ensure their delegates and participants receive an exceptional experience. As senior administrator/ team leader, you will maintain an oversight of all open programmes and you will provide advice and support to a team of six administrators.
You will have:
· Experience of successful leading a team in an administrative environment
· Strong communication skills to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders including professional organisations and commercial companies
· Significant experience in a customer-facing environment
· Confidence to interact appropriately with senior customers and to build positive relationships with Board-level managers and Directors.
· Meticulous organisational skills, alongside a creative approach to identify solutions to challenges
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.