**Account/Business Development Manager Retail Lighting ** IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS£32K £43K dep on Exp + BonusLocations: South London and North London PLEASE NOTE This is a field based role,...
** Operations Manager **
New role - Immediate start
£30k - £35k - dep on experience
Our client, expanding SME, based in the Woking/Send area, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager.
· Overall management of the Operations function at the Send premises. This includes, but is not limited to, order processing, stock control, warehouse pick, pack and despatch, returns and goods in and customer problem resolution.
· Work with SMT on improving the Operations and Warehouse processes from order through to fulfilment, these include stock and custom orders.
· Managing the Operations and Warehouse team to meet or exceed agreed goals and KPI's. This should include regular team and one to one meeting.
· Recruitment of team members as and when required.
· Ensure a high level of client satisfaction, dealing with customer related issues, maintaining a regular professional dialogue and ensure ACT (the CRM system) records are updated in line with the laid down guidelines for all operations/customer interaction.
· Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping
· Dealing with all suppliers on operational matters including stock forecasting and ordering.
· Liaise as necessary with the Chessington Sales team to ensure the best possible service is provided to our customers in line with expectations.
· Develop warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with legal and Health and Safety regulations
· Prepare written proposals, presentations, reports, one-to-one and annual performance review/appraisals for Operations/Warehouse team
Key personal attributes: -
· Previous experience of Operations Management is essential, preferably in a mail order or ecommerce environment.
· Positive attitude, tenacious and customer focused with strong process and people management experience.
· Personable and a good communicator, both written and oral, able to present reports, create policy and procedure documents.
· Self-starting problem solver, able to adopt a measured and calm approach to customer service and problem solving with clients.
· High level of computer literacy including Excel, Outlook and CRM systems (specific training will be given to the right candidate).
· Previous experience of stock management systems is preferable.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.