Customer Service/Sales Executive IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£18k Bonus UncappedEsher, SurreyFree parkingKey Duties· To respond quickly, thoroughly and effectively to inbound Sales Enquiries, (via telephone, electronically...
** Operations Manager **
New role - Immediate start
£30k - £35k - dep on experience
Our client, expanding SME, based in the Woking/Send area, currently has an exciting opportuntity for an experienced Operations Manager.
· Overall management of the Operations function. This includes, but is not limited to, order processing, stock control, warehouse pick, pack and despatch, returns and goods in and customer problem resolution.
· Work with SMT on improving the Operations and Warehouse processes from order through to fulfilment, these include stock and custom orders.
· Managing the Operations and Warehouse team to meet or exceed agreed goals and KPI's. This should include regular team and one to one meeting.
· Recruitment of team members as and when required.
· Ensure a high level of client satisfaction, dealing with customer related issues, maintaining a regular professional dialogue and ensure ACT (the CRM system) records are updated in line with the laid down guidelines for all operations/customer interaction.
· Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping
· Dealing with all suppliers on operational matters including stock forecasting and ordering.
· Liaise as necessary with the Sales team to ensure the best possible service is provided to our customers in line with expectations.
· Develop warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with legal and Health and Safety regulations
· Prepare written proposals, presentations, reports, one-to-one and annual performance review/appraisals for Operations/Warehouse team
Key personal attributes: -
· Previous experience of Operations Management is essential, preferably in a mail order or ecommerce environment.
· Positive attitude, tenacious and customer focused with strong process and people management experience.
· Personable and a good communicator, both written and oral, able to present reports, create policy and procedure documents.
· Self-starting problem solver, able to adopt a measured and calm approach to customer service and problem solving with clients.
· High level of computer literacy including Excel, Outlook and CRM systems (specific training will be given to the right candidate).
· Previous experience of stock management systems is preferable.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.