Sales Support ExecutiveBased in Welwyn Garden City, HertfordshireSalary dependant on Experience Overview:The purpose of this role is to provide office support to meet the demands of...
Based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Overview of the Role:
The main purpose of this role is to offer administrative support to team members working in other locations as well as senior management. This role will be offering vital support to the team internally to ensure that the demands of the department is met and a high level of customer care is upheld.
The role is based within a modern and trendy office in Welwyn Garden City, the company offer great benefits and facilities for staff.
This is a varied role supporting different internal team members from operations to director level.
Main Responsibilities include;
· Financial administration such as raising Purchase Order numbers
· Ordering stock, stationary, uniforms, and other materials for the team
· Arranging and keeping a log of meetings for the department, organising and booking meeting rooms as and when required.
· Organise conferences and speaking/marketing events
· Data entry and updating contact and address lists for contact records
· Diary management for the department
· Organising travel and accommodation
· General administration for the team which includes filing, laminating, binding, creating reports etc
· Processing and managing benefits for team members such as permits, expenses and annual leave/absences
To be successful in this role you will have a pro-active and organised nature, be confident and able in your MS Office abilities, be a good communicator and have a positive attitude to work.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.