Our client, a nationally recognised firm based near Derby Train Station, requires an experienced Customer Control Coordinator to join their busy team on a long...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Development Manager to join a leading organisation based in South Leicester. This is initially a temporary part time role for 3 months. You must have previous experience of participating in budget meetings within professional services. Your previous experience will enable you to hit the ground running, working for a well-established company who value their staff.
· Attend regular budget meetings and participate in project work.
· Present findings to the board members.
· Provide advice on GP contractual arrangements to ensure that GP's meet their terms of service.
· Ensure guidance and support to enable GP's develop their practices in accordance with the policy and regulations.
· Advise and informing GP's about the contextual frameworks for business, such as contracts, Regulatory Frameworks and business procurement for service development.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.