Warehouse Delivery Manager£25000 £30,000 Per annumMilton Keynes PermanentTate Milton Keynes are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Delivery Manager to join an exciting design brand, the...
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Assistant working for a global corporation within the manufacturing industry. This role offers a salary of up to £35,000 per annum.
If you would like to work for a company whom is at the forefront of their industry and if you are flexible enough to work on a fixed term contract - 5 months only, then look no further. (This role has become available due to sabbatical)
Working Hours 08.30 - 17.00, Monday - Friday.
You will be working in a team of 3 assisting the Finance team with the following;
· Preparation of monthly income statement
· Month end report generation
· Analysis of balance sheet
· Preparation of both accruals and prepayments
· Bank reconciliation and expenses
· Preparing VAT reconciliation
· Operate a Fixed Asset Register
· Arranging hedges with the Treasury team
· Management of the accounts payable ledger
Accounts payable and rebates
· Invoice submission
· Monthly checks of accounts payable ledger
· Involved and understand rebates including processes
· Complete quarterly intercompany reconciliation and investigate discrepancies
Payroll and pension
· Complete monthly payroll
· Administrate PAYE, NIC & pension related queries
· Complete P11Ds
· Improvement on Operational Performance
· Accurate reporting within the month end deadlines
· Effectiveness of internal control
· Improve financial operation and operational performance
· Proficient in Excel (V look ups, Macros, Pivots).
· Competent with SAGE payroll CRM.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.