Customer and Sales AdministratorPermanentBasingstoke£23,000 Tate are now recruiting for a really lovely customer service admin job within a close knit business in basingstoke. Responsibilities Include: Telephone & email...
Temp - Perm
Tate are pleased to be recruiting for a well established local business who deal within the automotive industry. The Accounts Assistant is responsible for managing the daily accounting system and financial reporting requirement within a timescale. Must have experience with Excel and Sage and be able to work independently.
- Make sure the daily data sales ledger/Purchase ledger transfers from one system to another
- Check invoices are correct using Hawk system
- Input purchase invoices onto system
- Query and resolve any dispute raised from the purchase invoices
- Write purchase ledger cheques every month end.
- Month end journals (Accruals/Prepayments/Depreciation etc...)
- Responsible for Fixed Assets Register
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for Directors approval.
- Monthly VAT reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly salaries
- Banks reconciliation on daily basis
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities within the company
If you are available immediately and posses the required skills please apply NOW
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.