Senior Property Administrator role within a FTSE 100 property organisation based in the city of London. This opportunity offers a salary of £35,000 to £45,000...
A personal assistant position for a financial services company office based in Central London is currently available. Paying up to 30K this company offer great benefits and the chance to progress
Due to growth my client are now looking for PAs with over 3 years' experience in scheduling and organising board meetings and conference calls to provide support to their senior management team. This role requires someone confident, with strong communication skills, who can actively liaise on behalf of the senior team out to the different departments. The role will require someone flexible as it is likely that throughout the year the role will support a fluctuating number of seniors (from 1-3). If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
· Extensive diary and inbox management
· Arranging internal and external meetings
· Creating presentations ahead of board meetings / client meetings
· Proof reading documents
· Arranging hospitality
· Managing corporate travel arrangements
· Research and preparing presentations
· Preparing agendas ahead of board meetings
· Any other task as required by the senior management team
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Ride2Work Scheme
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· Prosecco on Fridays
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk <http://www.tate.co.uk>
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.