Accounts AssistantHemel Hempstead Competitive SalaryFull TimeDo you possess great skills in accounts coupled with a vibrant persona? We want to hear from you'With a view...
Do you have a flare for numbers? Our client in Hemel Hempstead is recruiting for a Credit Controller t to join their friendly, busy business.
Are you looking for a career as a Credit Controller, if yes then this could be the role for you.
The credit controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company policy and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
Permanent, Hemel Hempstead, £21,000+
· Chasing Debt by telephone & email.
· Processing & generating reminder letters & monthly statements.
· Sending invoices, credit notes and statements to customer ensure these are sent to the correct customers
· Proactively managing the timely & effective collection of customer debts and payments.
· Manage debt recovery.
· Actively putting customer accounts on stop as per customer communication.
· Allocation of payments in accordance with customer remittances.
· Good spoken & written communication skills
· Assertive but tactful manner
· Calmness under pressure
· An organised and methodical approach
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· Good negotiation skills
· The ability to explain financial matter firmly & clearly
Contact Jenny Lloyd for more information on 01442 345210 or apply by submitting your cv.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.